Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sigur Ros - Live @ Saltair, Utah (09-28-08)











These are some of the shots I got at the Sigur Ros show in Utah last weekend. It was truly an amazing night...probably the best performance by them that I have seen out of the three times I have had the chance to experience them live.

We got very lucky in that we ended up in a VIP box right by the stage. I started taking pictures and then got so enthralled by the show that I forgot to keep taking them! I ended up getting a few good ones at the end of the show when they shot huge cannons of confetti over the crowd. It was truly a memorable and inspiring show. Jonsi even broke his bow on the guitar at the end by slamming it violently...so awesome.

1 comment:

Liz said...

awesome pics sam! You really did have the best seats there. That is cool that you even thought to ask if you could sit up there! Looks fun.