Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sundance











I went to Salt Lake to see Sigur Ros last weekend. The concert was incredible...I will post some pics a little later. One day, we went up to Sundance resort and went on a hike in the mountains. I hadn't been up there for years, so it was a great thing to experience. Above are some of the pictures that I took.

We stayed in Park City this time, but I really would love to stay at Sundance next time. I can definitely see why people live south of Salt Lake. The mountains are so amazing there! I will post some more pictures from our other travels soon. I would definitely recoomend going to Utah for anyone who wants to relax :)

3 comments:

ziggygirl said...

awesome pics Sam! Now I am really excited to go up there this weekend! That is why I live in Utah county, the mountains and trails are amazing. You can come and visit me any time. Better yet, you can move by me too. Lovyou

Liz said...

We all want you to move here. Hey, then you could enjoy the mountains every day like us. I try not to take them for granted. They are beautiful. Those are some great pics you took! Love ya!

Sara Packer said...

Wow! Those are beautiful pictures. Wish we lived closer.